Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I follow a blog that does "What I love Wednesday's" and I love it so I thought I would start doing it as well! I am absolutely loving the blog world and I hope each of you are enjoying reading our blog!


Today I am loving that Caleb and I have been married 53 days! These past 53 days have been the best and I cannot wait for many many more to come! We are loving being married and pray our relationship is a testimony to our our Lord and Savior each and everyday!

I am also loving that tonight is church! I love Wednesday's and my wonderful church! When I seem to be having a bad week or I am just exhausted from Monday and Tuesday, it is always good to know when Wednesday gets here!


I am loving that my birthday is Friday! I LOVE birthdays and I cannot wait to celebrate for the first time as Kayla Gooch!!!


I am loving the song by Jim Brickman and Jordan Hill called My Destiny that I just found today! Beautiful song!


Last but not least I am loving Lenny's! I had lunch there today and I LOVE their turkey sandwiches!



I pray each of you have a wonderful rest of the week!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment