Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Thankful"

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! This is a very exciting week for me because I am starting my last semester in college! I will do my student teaching this semester and graduate in December! I cannot wait to officially be a TEACHER!
Caleb also received really good news this week at work and I look foward to sharing it with you soon!
I am so thankful this week for many things! Some of the things I am thankful for are my salvation and for how my Lord and Savior provides for me each and everyday, my wonderufl husband and how he works so hard for us and loves me unconditionally! I am also thankful for my parents and for how they have been there for me no matter what and how they raised me in a Godly home! I am thankful for my brother and the excitement he adds to my life my life by just being himself! I am also thankful for my mother in love, father in love, sister in love, and brother in love and how they have made me feel like family from day one and how they support Caleb and I. I am thankful for my sweet nephews and the many laughs, hugs, and kisses, we get from them each time we see them! I am thankful for our extended family and for the time we get to spend with them! I am thankful for my home that God has blessed Caleb and I with and the cars that get us where we need to be! I am thankful for my wonderful church and our pastor who preaches the Word of God to us each and every week! I am also thankful for my friends who are there for me during the good times and bad times and for the encouragement they are in my life! And lastly I am thankful that fall is just around the corner! I am loving the cooler weather and I am reminded each day how good God is to us!
I could name LOTS of other things I am thankful for but today I just wanted to add a few!
Hope you are enjoying reading our blog! Leave us a comment and let us know what you think of it and things you would like to see on here! Have a good night!
God Bless, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment