Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"What I"m Loving Wednesday"

Today I am loving the weather! It felt WONDERFUl outside this morning! I love fall and watching the leaves turn on the trees!
I am also loving that on Friday Caleb and I will be heading to the beach with family for the Labor day weekend!! We are SO excited and ready to go! Since we went to beautiful Hawaii for our honeymoon this trip is just icing on the cake to finish off our summer! We plan on being lazy by the ocean and lot of shopping and shrimp!
I am loving my wedding pictures are in and I can pick them up tomm! I cannot wait to see our big picture and be able to hang it up in our home!
I am loving that in 18 days Caleb and I will have been married 3 months! I cannot believe how the time has flown by! God has blessed Caleb and I abundantly and he is so good to us even though we do not deserve it!
Praying each of you are having a wonderful week!!
Abundant Blessing, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment