Saturday, September 18, 2010

" Love is Worth Fighting For"



Hope you have all had a wonderful week! Caleb and I had a great week. I finished up my third full week of interning and I am absoluetly loving it! There is nothing better than seeing a child's face light up when they "get it" I am VERY, VERY tired everyday that I come home but it is SO worth it. My sweet husband has been absolutely wonderful with helping around the house and helping me not stress out about school! haha
Today we went to a Marriage Conference based off of the movie Fireproof to hear Kirk Cameron speak and Warren Barfield sing the song from the movie, "A Love Worth Fighting For". The conference was WONDERFUL! Caleb and I enjoyed it soooo much! We ended our trip with grocery shopping at Target!!
Tonight we are eating with my parents and just relaxing! My dad has been gone to California for work all week and we have not been able to see him so we are just enjoying getting to see him and hang out.
I also wanted to take the time to wish my "mother in love", Jerri a Happy, Happy Birthday on Tuesday! We will be celebrating her birthday Monday night






We love you VERY much and we hope you have a blessed day! We are so thankful for a wonderful mom/mom#2 like you!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

Caleb and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment