Monday, October 4, 2010

We have been soooo busy over the last couple of weeks I did not even realize it had been so long since I blogged. I am staying very very busy with my internship and I am teaching solo now so I am extra busy! I am loving every minute of it and I am having so much fun with the kids. I have the rest of this week and next week then I move to my next placement. I am going to miss the students that I am with now but I am so looking foward to my new students for my second placement. During this semester, God has just confirmed in my heart once again that this is where he wants me and these precious students are my ministry! I am loving the fall weather and seeing all of the fall decorations throughout the town. I thought I would blog about some of my fall favorites today. One fall favorite of my is soups! When it starts getting cooler I start wanting to cook soups all the time. I cooked chili last week and next I think I am going to try potato soup! Another one of my fall favorites is PUMPKINS! I love to decorate with pumpkins and cannot wait for Caleb and I to go get our pumpkins to set out at our new home!( I will post pictures when we get them!) I also love mums! I went and bought Caleb and I are first mum today to decorate with on our front porch and it is just so cute! I also love fall scented candles especially from Bath and Body Works! I love candles anytime, but I especially love to have candles lit around the house during the fall! Sometimes I have a different candle scent in every room! : ) I have MANY other fall favorites but these are just a few! Hope everyone is having a great week! Caleb and I are enjoying at night at home with nothing to do and we are very excited about that!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment