Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Weekend"

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Caleb and I have. It seems as though we have not been home a lot this week so this weekend we were able to stay home a little and it was so nice. Friday night we went out to eat with my parents at Longhorn and we had a lot of fun. Today we cleaned, I was able to scrapbook(which I love), and we also got to play a little Wii. It was wonderful to be able to stay home and just relax with each other. Tonight we are hanging out with Caleb's family and the boys are getting their haircuts!

I wanted to share a couple of pictures from our weekend last week with our nephews. Our nephews spent the night last Friday night and we had so much fun. On Saturday we took them to the park and these are some of the pictures we took.








We are loving this wonderful weather! Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment