Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I cannot believe that Monday will be the first week of November! I love fall and all the many wonderful things that come with it. I also LOVE Christmas! I have already started watching Christmas movies and listening to Chistmas music!



These are some of my favorite movies and I love to watch them over and over again! I am also LOVING buying new Christmas decorations this year since Caleb and I have our own home! I cannot wait to put up our Christmas tree and all of our fun decorations! This year will be so much fun because we are going to start family traditions that we will do each year! But, before Christmas comes Thanksgiving and I also LOVE Thanksgiving and I especially love

the MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE!!!!! The parade is so much fun to watch and I would love to go someday! I am always so very thankful for my wonderful family and friends but especially this time of the year! This weekend I am SO thankful for my wonderful husband!

He was off of work on Friday and he cleaned the entire house for me, so I would not have to do it Saturday and then I was able to sleep in today and it was so nice! He is the BEST!
He is encouraging,

A spiritual leader of our home,

He is loving,

He is forgiving,

He is understanding,

He is hardworking,

He is selfless,

A provider,

Protector,

Funny, Caring, Giving, Talented, Respectful, trustworthy, kind hearted, God honoring, and I could go on and on!!!!
Caleb is my VERY, VERY best friend and I am so thankful to call him my husband!
I am so blessed to be the one chosen to be his wife!
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment