Saturday, November 6, 2010

"The Most Wonderful Time of The Year"

I am SO excited about Christmas! Caleb and I are going to put our tree up Monday night and we have already been watching lots of Christmas movies! We cannot wait to decorate our new home for the holidays! I decided to change my blog for Christmas! It still needs some work but I am loving it already! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Caleb and I have enjoyed just hanging around the house this weekend because next weekend we are involved with a Disciple Now at our church where we will host students at our home and do a study for Friday and Saturday. This year the study is on True Love Waits! Caleb will be staying at another home with some of the high school boys and I will be a host home staying at our house with some of the high school girls! Caleb and I are so excited to be apart of this and to share our story of how "True Love" really does wait!

I am loving the two shoe boxes that Caleb and I will be taking to church tomorrow for Operation Christmas Child. We went and bought our items today for a sweet little boy and a little girl and we pray they bless the sweet children that they will be given too. If you have never heard of OCC, it is wonderful and it is not much money to invest in the life of a child!

I am also loving the charm my parents got me today for my Pandora bracelet!








Don't forget that we fall back tonight! yay!
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Sunday!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment