Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Weekend!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday! Caleb and I are catching up on rest from our very busy weekend. This weekend at our church we had our Disciple Now with the youth. I was a host home with 10 precious girls staying at our home and then Caleb was at another host home with the high school guys. We had an amazing time talking about True Love Waits and on Sunday night the students made a comittment to our Lord and Savior, their parents, and their future spouse to remain pure until marriage! It was a wonderful sight to see and I so enjoyed talking with them over the weekend and being able to share how True Love is really worth waiting for.
I have lots of pictures to share and will be sharing them with you in the days ahead. I am counting down the days until Friday, which will begin my Fall/Thanksgiving Break for an entire week! I am loving teaching but definately am ready for a break!

MY TRUE LOVE WORTH WAITING FOR!!! I am SO blessed!

Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment