Thursday, November 18, 2010

"D Now"

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I am so excited about being out of school next week and I cannot believe I only have 13 more days of school before I graduate! I am absolutely loving my internship, but I am VERY ready to have my on classroom and wonderful students. During my internship, God has definately confirmed this is what he has called me to do. There is nothing better than working with children and watching their faces light up when they "get it".

I also wanted to share a couple of pictures from our D Now weekend that I talked about in my last post.


A wonderful group of girls that I was able to spend my weekend with!


My wonderful friend Tiffany! I am so thankful for such a Godly friend like her! Tiffany has been a great encouragement in my life and her and her husband Will even helped Caleb and I on our house several times last summer! Great memories! I am blessed to be able to call her friend. I love ya girl!

As you can see from the few pictures, we had a wonderful weekend and I am so thankful for my church and our wonderful youth leaders!

We are having a family night tonight and watching the Alabama game! ROLL TIDE!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment