Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Thanksgiving Fun"

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far. Caleb and I have had a wonderful past couple of days. I am sooooo excited to be out of school this week and looking forward to Thanksgiving! I LOVE this time of year. On Friday night they had a Christmas tree lighting at a local place in town that has a big shopping center and we went with Caleb's parents to see them light the tree! It was beautiful and they even had fake snow! ha



We had a wonderful time and enjoyed getting to hang out with Caleb's parents!
On Saturday we had Thankgiving breakfast with my mom's side of the family and it was soooo yummy! It was a good home cooked breakfast and afterwards, all of the girls helped mema decorate her tree! Fun times! I love my family and I am so thankful for them!!


Caleb and I are SO excited about the holidays and starting our new family traditions!



Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and pray you have a blessed week!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

1 comment: