Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Thankful"

I hope everyone has had a blessed Thanksgiving! Caleb and I have had a wonderful couple of days with our family and we have loved it! I have so thankful for my wondeful husband who I have been married to for five wonderful months and who treats me like a princess each and everyday! I am thankful for my wonderful parents, brother, mother and father in love, brother and sister in love, and our sweet nephews,our grandparents,aunts,uncles, and we can't forget our sweet puppy Abby. I am also thankful for our wonderful home which is keeping us warm on these cold, dreary days. Our extended family that is absolutely wonderful to be around. A church family that is so loving, but most of all I am thankful for my realtionship with my loving and forgiving Lord and Savior! We are SO blessed!

I have had a wonderful week off! I have been able to clean my house, go shopping in Nashville, go to five Thanksgiving get togethers with family, shop on Black Friday, and just relax and I have loved every minute of it! I am so ready to start back to school so it is just a little closer to graduation! I have only 12 more school days left! It is unbelievable and I am SOOOOOO excited! Caleb will be graduating next weekend and we look forward to celebrating with his as well!







Hope everyone is having a wonderul weekend!
May you have a blessed Sunday!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment