Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Roll Tide Roll"


Hope everyone has had a great week! We have had a wonderful and busy week! We are having a nice and relaxing weekend here! It is very hot here today so we are staying indoors. We are visiting with Caleb's parents today!



Tonight we are going to my aunt and uncle's to watch the Alabama game! My parents and brother are there today so Caleb and I are going to enjoy being able to watch the game with my aunt and uncle! We are looking forward to a big WIN!

This week at our church we started a Ladies Bible Study on a book by Priscilla Shirer.
She is a wonderful speaker and woman of God. The book we are doing is called........




I am enjoying i so much so far and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me through this study. As Priscilla Shirer would say, " I am praying for SPECIFIC revelations in my life!" If you have some extra time on your hands I would highly recommend this study!


Today we are also remembering all the many men and women and their families from 9/11! Praying for the many families hurting today and praying for a peace like no understanding for each of them! We hope each of you have a wonderful Saturday!


ROLL TIDE!

Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment