Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"I'm a TEACHER and Merry Christmas"

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I know we did! I am so behind on blogging so this post is going to be a little bit of everything! I wanted to post couple of pictures of my graduation! I finally graduated on December 17! It was a very exciting day that I thought would never come. Here are a couple of pictures from that night!


My sweet husband and I!

My brother and I!

My mother and father in love!

My wonderful parents who have been so supportive and I could not have done this without them!


Caleb and I had a WONDERFUL FIRST CHRISTMAS! We loved being able to decorate our new home and having Christmas at our house and to top it off it snowed on Christmas Day! We loved it! We are so blessed and so undeserving! Here are some pictures from Christmas morning!






Caleb got new clothes and his new X Box Games!

Caleb bought me a new video camera to video our First Christmas and also had this blanket made for our first Christmas! SOOOO sweet! I was so surprised!


I will try and upload more pictures later! Hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Abundant blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment