Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun Day and Ending a Great Year!!!!!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! I have had an exciting day! Caleb and I kept our sweet nephews Carson and Connor last night and then I had them today and we had so much fun! We played with Woody and Jesse and watched lots of movies! They will be 3 in February and time has flown by! It seems like they were just born and it is so sad to think they are growing up so fast! I love watching Caleb with him, he is going to be a great daddy some day!
Here is a picture of them! It's hard to catch them both looking! haha



I am so excited because tomorrow Caleb is off of work and we are going to spend the whole day together doing whatever we want and we will celebrate bringing in the new year! 2010 has the been the best year ever and I do not see how we will ever top it but I know God has wonderful plans for out future and there is no one I would rather take this journey with than my sweet husband!

In June I married the love of my life and in December we both graduated college! We have definately had an eventful year! We are so blessed and do not deserve any of it but are grateful and we want to spend our time and energy serving our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

We pray each of you have a wonderful New Year's and may God be glorified in 2011!!!!!


Happy New Year's from our family to yours!

Caleb and Kayla Gooch

No comments:

Post a Comment