Sunday, January 9, 2011

SNOW!!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! I think it is almost setting in that I am officially out of school! I subbed some this week but I loved not really having a schedule! It was VERY nice! I love having all the clothes washed, dishes done, house clean, and supper on the table when my sweet husband gets home! It's wonderful to be able to have everything done and just enjoy hanging out with Caleb when he gets home! With that said, I still am VERY ready for a classroom of my own!
We are expecting lots of snow tonight so Caleb and I are watching movies and looking out the window every 5 minutes! ; ) We hope it snows lots! Hopefully I will be able to post lots of fun snow pictures this week. Pray you all have a wonderful week!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment