Friday, January 28, 2011

"Spring Fever"

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! It has been beautiful weather here today! I even went and bought a Spring wreath to go on our front door and I am loving it! After today, I definately have Spring Fever!
Caleb and I are looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend! Last night we spent some time with my parents, tonight we are visiting Caleb's parents, and tomm we are having a date night and I can't wait. It didn't seem like I could love Caleb anymore than on the day I said "I do" but as everyday passes I love him even more and I am so thankful for the Godly husband he is and the wonderful encourager he is to me! We are starting to plan our Anniversary trip and I cannot wait. It is SO hard to believe it has almost been a year. Where does the time go?
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this wonderful weather!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment