Monday, February 7, 2011

"Super Weekend"

I haven't posted lately but I pray everyone had a wonderful weekend! Caleb was off on Friday so we slept late, went to the gym, grocery shopped, played "Just Dance 2", and then ended a great day hanging with my family! I love when Caleb is off on Fridays! On Saturday we stayed home most of the day and then had a date night! On Sunday our church finished up "Family Month" and hundreds of couples renewed their vows and It was a sweet time. After church Caleb and I headed to "Connor's Steakhouse, then "Chocolate Crocodile"and the we went to a park and walked around! Last night we had Caleb's parents and brother, sis in law, and nephews over for the Super Bowl! We had a good time of hanging out and enjoying each others company! Today I am catching up on some things at home! Caleb's birthday is Saturday so we are looking forward to an exciting weekend ahead! Pray everyone has a wonderful week!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment