Monday, February 28, 2011

"Dreary Day"

Today it is very stormy here! Lots of rain and very windy! I can't believe tomorrow will be March 1! This year so far has flown by! We had a great weekend which included helping with a Middle School Lock- In at church, our nephews birthday party and a cousins birthday party, dinner with my grandparents, and then a wonderful Sunday worshipping our Lord and Savior at our wonderful church. It was a very busy weekend which is being followed by a very busy week but we are enjoying it. We are learning that sometimes we are just going to have to say no to some things in order to make time for REST! I have a tendency to do SO much all at once and then over do it and it effects me physically ! So we are taking things one day at a time and realizing it is okay to say no sometimes! : ) Last night at our church we had a Solemn Assembly of prayer where we prayed for specific things like families, marriages, children, health, jobs, our community, our leaders, and our nation! It was an encouraging night of our church crying out to God!
Today I am subbing for my mother in love at the elementary school! She is still recovering from her surgery so please keep her in your prayers. I didn't get a chance to get online last week so I wanted to wish my mom a very Happy Birthday! She had a birthday last Wednesday and we celebrated Tuesday night! My mom is the best mom in the world and I am so thankful for her Godly example in my life.


I love you mom and I hope you had the BEST birthday ever!

I am so thankful today for my wonderful husband who works sooo hard each and everyday! He is the best and I am so blessed to be his wife! I love you Caleb!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment