Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"What I am Loving Wednesday"

Today I thought I would talk about some of the things that I am loving.


I am loving our Ladies Bible Study that we are doing at church by Priscilla Shirer. It is wonderful and if you ever get a chance to do it is worth the time for sure! It teaches about interruptions in our lives and viewing them as "Divine Interventions". One of the quotes that she says that I LOVE is "A life interrupted by a Holy God is a PRIVILEGE!"


I am also loving that it is getting warmer outside! Tomorrow when I clean house I cannot wait to put away all of my winter clothes and start getting out spring and summer clothes and FLIP FLOPS!


I am loving my sweet puppy, Abby!

She is full of energy and is so much fun! She will be 6 years old this year and it is hard too believe we have had her that long!


I am loving the sweet monogrammed ring Caleb got for me for Valentine's day! It looks very similar to this except he put my new initials on it! KGR I was soooo excited! I have wanted one for a long time and it means so much he took the time to pick it out all by him self! We had a wonderful first Valentine's as husband and wife!



Last but not least I am loving that I get to spend the entire day with this good looking man Friday!

I am definately blessed with the best looking husband in the whole wide world! On Friday, he is off and we are going to spend the whole day together! We are hoping it will be pretty for a picnic but if not we will enjoy whatever we do just because we will be together! SO thankful for my husband!

Hope each of you have a Wonderful Wednesday in the Lord!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment