Thursday, March 24, 2011

"My JOY comes from the Lord"

Hope everyone is having a great day! It is a little cooler here today but the sun is shining bright! I am loving this verse today: "The JOY of the Lord is my strength" Nehemiah 8 :10. On the days that I just can't go anymore or nothing seems to be going the way I though it would I remember this verse! God has given me far MORE than I will ever deserve and knowing that I will spend eternity with him brings pure JOY to my life! I pray this verse encourages you today as much as it has me!
Caleb was out of town Monday and Tuesday and everything went well! Praise the Lord! I was SO glad to have him back home. Yesterday we were able to spend the day together and it was very nice. We slept in(on a Wednesday!!!!), went to the gym, and just laid around and watched movies. We even got to ride to church together on a Wednesday which is a TREAT because Caleb always comes straight to church from work! We were so thankful for the day together. We are ready for the weekend though as I'm sure you are too! Friday is DATE NIGHT! yay Saturday we are keeping our sweet nephews and we cannot wait. Hopefully I will have lots of pictures to post.
Don't have much to post about today but I pray each of you have a wonderful rest of the day!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment