Monday, March 21, 2011

'Marvelous Monday"

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! The weather was beautiful here and we enjoyed it! Friday Caleb was off and we worked in our flower beds, trimmed our scrubs, and cut the grass. I love getting the house ready for Spring! It is so much fun! Friday afternoon we headed out to eat and then we did a little shopping to end a great day! On Saturday we worked some more outside and then that night Caleb's grandfather was inducted into the Sports Hall of Fame in our area. It was a great night with many men and women receiving this honor.
Yesterday was gorgeous as well! I don't think I could ever get enough of this beautiful Spring weather! After church we had a baby shower for one of my dear friends Tiffany! She will be welcoming her sweet baby girl into the world in April and Caleb and I cannot wait. We are SO excited for our precious friends!
Today I am subbing for my MIL for probably the last time in a while. Hopefully she will be able to come back tomorrow after her doctor's visit today! She is doing really well! I am looking forward to a fun and exciting week ahead! Hope you are too!
Make sure you get out and enjoy this wonderful weather!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment