Thursday, February 24, 2011

6 years!

Hope everyone has had a fantastic week! I am sooo glad tomorrow is Friday! It has been a long but good week! Caleb and I have been very busy and we have a busy weekend so I am looking forward to a couple of nights at home next week with nothing to do. Today Caleb and I have been together for 6 years today! This has been the best 6 years of my life. Here are a couple of pictures of when Caleb and I first started dating.




It is hard to believe it has been 6 years but these have been the best 6 years of my life. Caleb is my dream come true and the best husband ever!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We will be celebrating our nephews 3rd birthday and also hanging out with the middle school at our church for a lock in!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom picture. That was when he was still thinking about asking me out, I guess. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete