Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Fun in the Snow and South Carolina"

Caleb and I have been very busy lately so I have not been able to blog but today I had some time and I wanted to share with you some of our pictures from playing the snow and also the college Winter retreat we went on with our church!



We also had a wonderful time in South Carolina! I did not take too many pictures because we were So busy having fun! We are so thankful we were able to go and hang out with some wonderful people! Bro Justin and Mrs. Mandy are the best and we love them SO much!
Here is just a quick snapshot we made one morning!
I am definately blessed with the sweetest husband in the whole entire world!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! It is SO cold here today! Good day to stay inside and drink hot chocolate!!

Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment