Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Vacation to the Smokies"

Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL day! Caleb and I are on our way home from a great trip to the Smokey Mountains with Caleb's family. We left on Friday and we just relaxed, shopped, ate, and enjoyed each others company. We had perfect weather! On Saturday it was in the 80's! It was so nice to get away for a couple of days. I love my sweet "in loves" and it was fun getting to vacation with them once again. Hope to post pictures of the trip in the next couple of days.
One of the many things that God has been teaching me lately(again) is IT's NOT ABOUT ME! I definitely have to remind myself of this everyday and most of the time several times a day. It is so easy to get caught up in our own schedule and then get upset if it does not play out the way we thought it would. God's plan is ALWAYS better than mine so I am learning to just step out of the way and let him do what he does best! God is SO good to us! I am thankful for each breath that he always me to take. May I be a witness for him on the days that I have left on this earth. I don't ever want to get caught up in my schedule and miss opportunities to tell people about the One True God that loves us unconditionally. May I always be willing to plant the seed and then trust God to do the rest.

Hope each of you have a Terrific Tuesday! Be a blessing to someone today!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment