Friday, May 27, 2011

"Summer Time"

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I have not been able to blog in a while, but I am back! I am sure everyone is excited these days with school finishing up and summer beginning. I know I am !! This will be the very first summer since high school that I have not had school or something major going on. Last summer I was in school and also planning a wedding which was fun but crazy! I am SO looking forward to days lounging my the pool, grilling out, the BEACH, watermelon, VBS, sweet time with my husband, and I could go on and on. I love the summer and cant wait to see what this summer has in store.
I am also VERY excited about celebrating my first anniversary with my WONDERFUL husband this summer. Last June was a wonderful and busy month but I am loving this June even more because I am LOVING being the wife to the most Godly, loving, caring, supportive, and precious husband in the whole entire world. I fall in love with Caleb more and more each day and I am humbled at the fact that God chose to graciously give him to ME! We will be celebrating at the beach and we are SO looking forward to our time away. It is hard to believe it has been a year but it has definately been the best year of my life. As I look back over the year I am amzed at how good God has been to us and how he has provided EVERYTHING we have needed each step of the way. We are SO blessed and grateful for how good God has been to us.
We are looking forward to a great Memorial Day weekend as I know all of you are as well. We will be celebrating by the pool with both of out families and then on Memorial Day we are running a 5K which we are super excited about. It is something we love to do together!
Hope each of you have a wonderful rest of the day and a GREAT weekend!
Abundant Blessings, Kayla

1 comment:

  1. So excited about your anniversary! :) Can't believe it's been a year already. I hope ya'll have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete