Monday, July 19, 2010

1 MONTH!


Caleb and I have been married 1 month today! We cannot believe how fast it has flown by! We are having so much fun being husband and wife and cannot wait to see what God has in store for our future! Today has been a fun day! This morning I received a sweet note from Caleb that made my day! For lunch I met my sweet friend Amy for lunch! Amy, her husband Tommy, and a team of people from our church will be leaving Wednesday for South Africa!Please be in prayer for them for a safe trip and that many souls will be saved!

Tonight Caleb and I went out to eat to celebrate our 1 month anniversary and we had a wonderful time! We are so thankful for the wonderful month that God has given us and we pray we have many, many, many more!!
Pray you have all had a wonderful Monday!
Caleb and Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment