Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family

Caleb and I have a wonderful family so we though we would introduce you to some of them! I LOVE pictures and always have my camera with me, so I added to pictures of Caleb and I as well!









This is our sweet puppy, Abby!

This is my parents,Tim and Regina!
This is Caleb's parents Kenny and Jerri!

This is Caleb and I with my brother Mitchem!
This is Caleb's brother Adam,his wife Brittaney and our nephews!


We hope you have had a blessed day worshipping our Lord and Savior!
Caleb and Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. go check out my blog and on every Tuesday there is TRY IT TUESDAY! I just started it.. :) Can't wait to see everyone's recipes!! YAY!! Grab a button from my blog and link me to all of your bloggers!! :)


    http://mrstashalynn.blogspot.com/2010/07/try-it-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete