Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Loving Married Life!

This is our very first post!! I started reading blogs about a year ago and loved it! I was able to get so many neat decorating ideas, recipes, and many other tips! Caleb and I decided to start our own blog to be able to share with family and friends some of our daily adventures as newlyweds! Our blog still needs a lot of work but I decided to go ahead and write our first post! Caleb and I have been married 18 days today!! We are loving married life! We have not stopped since arriving back from our honeymoon,so please be patience with us as we will try to post as much as we can! I will be posting pictures of our wedding and honeymoon over the next week!

We hope you enjoy our blog and we pray it will bring glory and honor to God!
May God Richly Bless You and Have a Wonderful Day!


Kayla

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been almost three weeks. Kayla, I am so glad you and Caleb have a blog! I very much look forward to reading it often! I love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oficially the first blog i have ever read :) Will and i love you both and i cant wait to read about how God is blessing your marraige!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah J has got me hooked--following the Joiner Family Road trip Vacation....I am looking forward to following your and Calebs blog! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Stuff, Mrs. Gooch! I look forward to reading more about how God is blessing your marriage! :)

    ReplyDelete