Thursday, July 15, 2010

Name Change and New Dishes!


We have had a very busy week so far!! We have had work, shopping, doctor visits, and I have been in the process of getting my name changed to Kayla Gooch! So exciting! We are very excited it is almost the weekend and my dad and the Ukraine team will be home on Saturday night! Dad has been so excited about how things have been going and they have had lots of children at each camp. Most importantly around 25 children have prayed and accepted Jesus into their hearts! Please be in prayer for the team as they will be making their way make to the states!

At the beginning of this week mom and I went to Dillard's to purchase the rest of my everyday dishes and china! I absolutely love them both! My everyday dishes are Daniel Cremieux and they are an off white color! Caleb really likes the deep bowls for his cereal in the morning!


While we were there we found these cool Silicone Oven Mitts! They are the neatest thing and they come in all these fun colors! I think I may have to go back and get me some!


We also wanted to share a couple of pictures with you guys that my uncle made. He took Caleb and I out to some different places about a week ago to do more wedding pictures and we had so much fun! Here are just a FEW!
( It was so much fun to be able to get all dressed up and wear my dress again!)









We hope everyone is having a great week and pray you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
Caleb and Kayla

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures! My 8 year old daughter and I have ENJOYED looking at them. God bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete