Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wonderful Week

We have had a wonderful but busy week! I have been able to hang out with some great friends this week and I have also gotten a lot done on our home! Today is a BIG day for Caleb and I. Today was Caleb's last day of college! He is officially an engineer now! He will receive his actual degree on August 3 and then he will walk with his classmates in December! We are soooo excited and cannot wait to see what God has planned for us! I am so proud of him and his big accomplishment!

I also wanted to wish two special men in my life a very happy birthday! Tomorrow is my dad's birthday! He is the best day in the world and I hope he has a wonderful day! I don't think there could be a more humble person than him! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

Saturday is my Papa's birthday! Papa is the only grandad that I have and Caleb does not have a grandad still living either so Papa is very special to both of us! This is a picture of my papa and granny! Happy birthday Papa! We love you!


Hope everyone has had a great day!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment