Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have a lot to post about today and could not think of a good title so I just decided to make it short and simple. First of all, I wanted to ask you guys to pray for my dad and the mission team from my church. They left out yesterday morning to travel to the Ukraine to share the gospel and do Backyard Bible clubs for a week. Caleb and I went with the team last year and were upset we could not go this year but with the wedding and everything still being so busy we were not able to travel with them this time. We are already praying where God will have us go for our next mission trip and this time as HUSBAND AND WIFE! We our praying for many souls to be saved this week and for God to be glorified!


June 19, 2010 was the happiest day of our lives and it is a day I NEVER want to forget! The day was absolutely perfect! The day started out sort of rocky with lots and lots of rain while dad and I were on our way to church! I just cried and cried on the way to church just praying it would stop raining by 4:00! When we arrived at church around 10:00, dad said let me stop and pray for you and he did! He prayed for the rain to hold off for the wedding and for the day to be just what Caleb and I wanted and our prayers were answered! A little after lunch the rain had completely stopped and it was beautiful for the rest of the day! We anticipated when 4:00 would arrive! We were able to get ready with our closest friends and family and just enjoy talking and hanging out! The ceremony was everything we had ever wanted! Pastor Lance opened the ceremony and spoke for a few minutes and did wonderful! We love Pastor Lance so much and could not have imagined not having him be a part of our special day! Caleb and I both remember the ceremony and our vows so well! Pastor Tim, our wonderful pastor, was so personal and made it so special for both of us! At that very moment Caleb and I made our covenant to our Lord and Savior to be together,to cherish and love each other, until death do us part! After our vows Caleb sung to me a beautiful song called "Better Today"! He did a WONDERFUL job and I could not have been happier as I stood and listened to him say the words of the song so intently to ME! I am so blessed to have the best husband ever and wake up every morning humbled at the thought of how good God has been to Caleb and I. We are so blessed and I pray we NEVER get over what we each have in one another. After the ceremony we headed to the reception which was absolutely gorgeous! The reception was so much fun and we were able to have our first dance as husband and wife! I was also able to dance with my dad to "I'll Always Be Your Baby" and it will be a time I will never forget! After the reception is was time to leave and head to HAWAII for our honeymoon! I was going to post pictures of our wedding, but my computer is not wanting to upload the pictures so I wil try again later!
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment